ΚΙ ΟΜΩΣ!!!

ΚΙ ΟΜΩΣ!!!

Τρίτη 22 Ιουνίου 2010

Lady Gaga: It's about the 'fantasy of the music'

Something for our English speaking visitors



It’s never a dull moment for Lady Gaga.

If she’s not wearing undergarments to a baseball game or carrying a bloody heart through the snow in her music video, the singer is posing for the cover of Rolling Stone wearing a pair of machine guns - and not much else.

Gaga, who last appeared on Rolling Stone in 2009 wearing her famous bubble getup, is back with what the magazine calls “the most extensive interview the pop star has ever given.”

And though this probably won’t come as a surprise to anyone, Gaga says she’s all about the fantasy.

“I don't even drink water onstage in front of anybody, because I want them to focus on the fantasy of the music,” the singer told Rolling Stone.

Speaking of the music, Gaga’s newest album is set to release in early 2011.

"I think I'm gonna get the album title tattooed on me and put out the photo," she said.

While the singer’s previous records have been more about her rise to superstardom – with song titles such as "Paparazzi" and album titles such as "The Fame" – her newest album will focus more on pressing issues, like “Don’t ask, don’t tell.”

"It's like, what (expletive) year is it? It makes me crazy!” she said.

In the mean time, Gaga says she’ll continue working on the relationship she has with her fans and herself.

"When I wake up in the morning, I feel just like any other insecure 24-year-old girl," she says. "Then I say, 'B--, you're Lady Gaga, you get up and walk the walk today.' "

sourse: http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2010/06/21/lady-gaga-its-about-the-fantasy-of-the-music/?hpt=T2

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: